Tuesday 6th June 2017APPLY NOW
Our Ref: 43179
We are looking to recruit an Account Manager to build rapport and enthusiasm with dealers who use carwow. Dealers frequently tell us that using carwow is a ‘no brainer’ but we still want to offer them excellent customer service and make sure they’re making the most of carwow.
You will be the first point of contact to many of our dealers, helping them get the most out of carwow.You will be the most important link between carwow and our dealers, your energy and passion about the service will be a crucial role in generating hype and excitement in the market.
You’ll join one of our largest teams, so they’ll be a strong sense of team spirit and helping each other out.
- Understand our dealers’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them over the phone and in-person to develop their skills in utilising carwow
- Learn from them how we can make carwow better and feed those learnings back to the team
- Answer objections, provide solutions to problems, reassure and help generate a sense of trust in carwow
- Meet with your dealers and encourage them to provide great customer service
- Educate dealers on the many features of the site to enable them to take full advantage of our marketplace
- Work closely with the rest of the team to improve the product for dealers, the users and the profitability of our business
- Analyse why some dealers are performing better than others and use those findings to develop strategies to improve under-performing dealers
- Update data around dealerships
- Maintain a record of all dealer interactions
- University degree (a plus)
- Previous experience in account management, customer service and/or sales is a strong advantage, but not a necessity
- Ability to manage workload appropriately and prioritise effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent email and phone communication skills (a majority of your day will be spent communicating by phone with email follow-ups)
- Negotiation skills for getting the most out of our dealers
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Self motivated, able to work independently and prepared to make an impact (the team can be fast paced and you would need to be able to work with us to keep up)
This role will offer great exposure to working at a high growth start-up and you’ll learn a huge amount outside your direct role.
If you’re prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in you will love the opportunity that this role will give you.
- Equity in the business
- Modern offices in Holborn
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Regular team lunches, free fruit and fancy coffee on tap (and tea!)
- Annual company ski trip - this year we went to Austria
- A sociable team with monthly office-wide events - check out our Instagram
- Want training? We’ve got weekly German language classes, presentation skills training, management training and coding lessons
- Weekly Friday drinks from 5pm
- carwow sports teams including dodgeball and football
carwow is changing the way Europe buys cars. We want to make car buying simple, enjoyable, and digital - becoming the absolute best way to buy a car.
We’re a young and exciting startup at the beginning of huge growth. We’ve raised over £19m in funding since we launched in 2013, and facilitated the purchase of more than 40,000 cars worth more than £1 billion. Consumers can read and watch in-depth reviews of every car on the market in the UK, quickly compare offers from our trusted dealer network and buy directly from them without any hassle or haggling.
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.